IHEA-USA 50th Anniversary Conference
Join the IHEA-USA and hunting and shooting educators nationwide for our first completely ONLINE Annual Conference for two half-days on May 19th and May 20, 2021!
Professional discounts for Government Agency teams of five or more! Discounts automatic in Cart.
REGISTER here for the 2021 IHEA-USA Annual Conference.
Shortly after you will receive instructions on next steps from our conference team.
- Join us to learn something new, communicate with peers, meet the IHEA-USA Team, hear from guest speakers (check back for more information), and catch a glimpse of what the future will hold for Hunter and Shooter education.
- We want to invite ALL volunteer instructors: we will offer special pricing for IHEA-USA instructor members so Join Today to qualify. We will have special meetings and education sessions planned for instructors.
- Keynote speakers Tracy and Lanny Barnes!
- Guest speakers from our IHEA-World partners.
- Updates from educational partner organizations.
- Volunteer Instructor-only room with IHEA-USA Executive Team – we want to hear from you!
- Special online training event (more details coming soon!)
- Annual Professional Educators Business Meeting.
- COVID-19 impacts on Hunter Education in America.
- Awards Ceremony including a new Volunteer Instructor Award!
- Sponsors are welcome – opportunities and pricing are still being established, but please inquire here.