Want to help the International Hunter Education Association develop safe, responsible, and knowledgeable hunters? Here are some ideas to get you started!
- When you go hunting, follow the safety rules at all times and insist your companions do as well.
- Hunt legally and responsibly.
- Introduce a friend or family member to hunting, and help them learn to do it right.
- Keep in touch with your wildlife agency and support their management programs.
- Consider becoming a voluntee hunter education instructor.
- Write articles on safe hunting techniques.
- TV producers should make sure their talent follows safety rules.
- Provide point-of-sale safety information with your products.
- Join the IHEA.
- Consider providing financial support to the IHEA and/or develop partnerships.
- Consider donating equipment or supplies to agency hunter education programs.
- Attend the IHEA annual conference, be an exhibitor, and/or a conference sponsor.
- Encourage safe hunting for your members.
- Assist agencies with advanced hunter education programs or species-specific clinics.
- Join the IHEA-USA.
- Attend the IHEA-USA Annual Conference.